Thursday, July 24, 2014

Week 4

Buenas Dias!

I hope your weeks were great. We got some new Spanish missionaries two days ago, and they're wonderful! I got to translate for them in a zone meeting when there weren't any teachers, and even though it was very basic and I missed a bunch of stuff, I still enjoyed it.

The day I leave here, they're gonna get 60 new missionaries. 60! There's about 24 of us now, and I honestly don't know how they're gonna fit all those missionaries in the building. The CCM only uses 3 floors of the building, and they aren't very big floors either.

Oh, and a cool thing happened this week. My companion and I were teaching our “investigators” (who are really our teachers), and in walks one of the kitchen ladies. We all said hi and got to know her. Turns out shes not a member of the Church, so we gave her a Book of Mormon with our testimonies in it. She's going to keep coming to the lessons. Guys, we have a real investigator!!!

Well, it's been a great week. Sorry this letter isn't very long…I think it's also been a bit of a boring week haha. I hope you all are doing well. I love hearing from you!

Love,
Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment