Monday, December 1, 2014

12/1/2014


Hi! We had a GREAT week here :) I left my agenda in the appartment, so I don´t remember everything we did...I´ll go in reverse order to see if I can remember more.

Sunday: Church! It was amazing, the Primary Program. This is when the little kids are in charge of the Sacrament Meeting, and they share their testimonies and sing...It´s the best. We had quite a few investigators there, and they all loved it.

We also ate lunch with a member family. The father is a doctor, so it was cool to talk to him about that. And the food was SO good...

Saturday: We had an activity in the church with the three wards in this area. It was a Game Day: there were board games, basketball, ping-pong... a 14 year old member and I won like 5 games of Foosball :) But now I have blisters on my hands haha.
Friday: ...I can´t remember...haha

Well, you´ll just have to believe me when I say that it was an awesome week haha :) Today was fun as well. Some members took my district hiking, and we went to an old Spanish military base. There were these HUGE cannons that we were able to enter and look around. It was amazing, and super nice to just be able to chill and enjoy hanging out. In an hour we hit the streets again to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. But I wouldn't want to do anything else...I feel like I have the best "job" in the world. The people here are super nice and I love Spain, especially with all the holidays. And I get to talk about Jesus Christ every day...it's awesome :)

I hope you all have an amazing week!

       my district :) Elders Robinson, Erickson, Whetten, H. Adrian, me, and Elder Allen

The Mediterranean Sea !!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment