Monday, April 13, 2015

"At the end of the day, just let it go..."

¨...give it all to the Lord, and wake up to a new day.¨ This is a quote by one of the sisters we do exchanges with. She´s amazing, and when she told me this, I had to write it down. It´s so true; we work hard and do the best we can, and then at the end of the day just offer it to the Lord and try to work even harder the next day.

Well! This has been an exciting week! First of all, it´s Holy Week here, to celebrate the events of Jesus´ last week on earth. They have parades and spring break, and it´s a huge deal. I´ll attach some photos :) We stumbled upon some of the parades, and it was cool to see them.

Other news...our mission is getting iPads!!! In a month we´re all going to Sevilla to pick them up. We´ll get to use fb and have our area book on the iPad, and we´ll get to skype home for mothers day (I think). I´m super excited! It´ll be awesome finding out how to use them--the leaders in the mission are going to get together to be trained in how to use them, and then we´re going to train everyone else. So...that´s exciting :)

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes!!! It was a great day. We had zone conference so I had to give a talk, and then the all sang to me and there was cake...it was super fun.
Miss and love you all!

Love,
Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment