Monday, August 10, 2015

4 months left!

It's been a great week! I realized that as of today, I have four months left on my mission. It's incredible, the way that the Lord works. In my time here (and I still have a lot left haha) I have
learned so much and changed so much. It has been such a blessing to be a missionary...I will always be so grateful for this experience. Okay, well, this week was fun. We went to Malaga for the missionary leadership council on Monday and Tuesday, and my companion and I had a few hours to go visit some of our friends in Malaga. Such a great experience! They're all doing well. Then, we had zone meeting, where my companion and I spoke. It was good because everyone spoke and participated. I really appreciated that.

Let's see...afterwards, we went on an intercambio with Benidorm, and it was really fun. Oh, and on Sunday, there was a miracle! Sunday morning, we went and stopped by some of our friends to bring them to church. They said they couldn't come, so we were sad. But then, we got to church, and the other missionaries told us that there was a man from Lebanon there, Joseph, who was with his friend from Germany, who was a member. But Joseph is not a member. He speaks a bit of English,
a bit of Spanish, and so we translated for him. It was a good meeting (I gave a talk), and when we all sang "Families can be together forever", he said he got goosebumps. We visited him after in his home, and he's so great! We're really excited to be able to meet with him. Well, that was my week. I hope that you all have a good week, and I miss you all!
Hermana Jones
1. Today we went to this fun park thing with the other missionaries.
2. Playing futbol in Malaga


No comments:

Post a Comment