Monday, June 22, 2015

"I had a premonition that I needed to go to church, and then you called me."

That's what one of our friends said to us the other day. He is a member of the Church, but hasn't come in a while. He came to church last Sunday, and it was wonderful. We also had 4 of our friends who
are investigating the church come yesterday. It was an incredible day.

Well, this week, except Sunday, was pretty normal. Me had a zone conference with our president and his wife to say goodbye, because they're going to leave this next week. Crazy!

Okay, I don't have much to talk about, so I think I'll talk a bit about my friends here:
Mani is this amazing man who has a friend in Puerto Rico who told him about the Church. He's been coming ever since. He hasn't told us where he lives, so we just meet with him in the church building. But he really is awesome. And he started reading the Book of Mormon by himself, and has some really great questions...he's super cool.
Then there's Joe, who was taught by missionaries like 6 years ago, but back then he smoked and everything, and wasn't ready. We met him on the street and have been explaining everything to him...he's super awesome, and loves church and everything. My companion contacted Samuel in an exchange: they were walking in the park, and they saw a man sitting on a bench, and started talking to him. He's AMAZING... It's so humbling talking to him, because he has so many doubts, but he's so sincere and wonderful. He FINALLY came to church, so that was super cool!

I love and miss you all! Have a great week!
Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment