Monday, February 23, 2015

"God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible"

--Elder Russell M. Nelson. I read this the other day, and it´s SO TRUE. All through the Bible and the Book of Mormon, God has uses His unlikely servants that come from humble backrounds to be His instruments (like David, who fought Goliath).

This week was great! We had a goal as a mission to set 250 baptismal dates, and it went really well. We ended up with more than our goal, and it was super cool to see the entire mission (about 220 missionaries) working together.

Well, in terms of major events...we went on exchanges this week with some sister missionaries in Fuengirola, and they´re doing awesome. The purpose of exchanges is to train and support one another, but I feel like I´m doing more learning than training. It´s helped me grow SO much...I know that the Lord sent me here to help the people, but more than that, He sent me here to learn and be helped. 

We had a few cool moments this week when people we didn´t know called us and said that they wanted to learn more about the Church! So we gave them a church tour, and they said they´d love to come back and learn more, and, if they came to know it to be true, be baptized. This happened twice, with two different people, and it was a huge miracle. Super cool!

And so that was the main highlight of the week...it wasn´t a super exciting week, but it was good. My companion might get transferred to another area in Spain next week, which is sad, cuz Hermana Miller is awesome :) 

I hope you all had great weeks! 

Love,
Hermana Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment